Our primary goal is to make students’ lives better across the globe. This goes far beyond merely providing essay help. There are an incredible amount of talented young men and women out there, and we want to hear from them!
Periodical Essay Writing Contest
We would like to invite all of our soon-to-be Shakespeares to take part in our quarterly contest! If you feel like your work is worth more than just good grades, then hop on in!
Our team of editors will choose the three best pieces of Word Art, with the authors receiving:
Sweet Money Prizes:
1st place will receive $500, with 2nd and 3rd place winning $250 each!
- Recognition from some of the best essay writers in the USA!
- We’ll put their essays on our website and share through every social media channel we have (If author’s permission is granted);
- Winners will receive an offer to join the team of professionals at our essay writing service.
All works should be submitted by 11:59 PM, August 20th, 2018. Our experienced judges will review the papers, and the winners’ names (or nicknames) will be revealed on the 25th of August.
Essays submitted after the deadline will not take part in the contest.
- Basic scholarship essay format. Works should be 600-800 words. Some minor deviations are possible, but not desirable.
- Plagiarism is not allowed. WE WILL CHECK if there is any.
- Essays should only be written in English. We are aware that you may know a lot of beautiful languages and support that, but rules are rules.
- Send your work in a Microsoft Word document.
- You can include images in your work, mainly if they illustrate the topic or your ideas. This will only grow our attention!
- Include your contact information in the document (Email is preferred). Otherwise, we might not be able to contact you and give instructions on prize collection.
Our editors and five of EssayPro.com’s best writers will carefully review and choose the best scholarship essays. To make things fair, names of the contestants will not be revealed to the judges.
Regardless of the amount, all the works sent before the deadline will be considered. So do not worry, we will read everyone’s essays.
For the first of our contest, we have chosen essay topics that college and university face most often. Choose one of the following:
- Is Technology Our Friend?
- What is the American Dream?
- This is What I Believe In:
- An essay on the principle of population
- Abortion: Choice or Murder?
- What is Respect?
- Do Humans Understand Each Other?
- Nature vs. Nurture
- Should a Person Give Up on Career for the Sake of Family?
- Life Goals vs. Family Values
- The Double-Edged Sword that is Gun Control.
How to enter the contest
If you have already participated in a competition like this then you know how to write a scholarship essay and what to do with them.
Send your work to team[at]essaypro.com before the mentioned deadline. No entrance fee is required.