HG Wells Short Story Competition 2018

HG Wells short story competition is calling for entries for 2018 season.

It has a Junior and Senior category.

Entry for the Junior category (21 and under) is free but costs 10 pounds for the Senior category.

The prize for this year’s contest are:
The Margaret and Reg Turnill Prize: £1,000 (for writers aged 21 and under)
The Grand Prize: £250 (for writers aged 21 and over)

Also, Shortlisted entries will be published in the professionally published paperback anthology.

For more information on how to enter visit https://hgwellscompetition.com/2018/01/24/hg-wells-short-story-competition-2018/

6 thoughts on “HG Wells Short Story Competition 2018

• August 12, 2018 at 11:03 am

“Warming Huts: An Art & Architecture Competition on Ice is open to all architects, students of architecture, landscape architects, interior designers, artists and industrial designers. Application deadline is October 2, 2018.

• September 19, 2018 at 6:43 pm

Thanks a lot for giving everyone such a spectacular possiblity to discover important secrets from this website. It’s always very kind and as well , stuffed with a good time for me and my office fellow workers to visit your blog at the very least thrice in one week to study the new items you have. And lastly, I’m just at all times fascinated with the eye-popping secrets you serve. Certain 4 points in this post are completely the very best we have all ever had.

• September 20, 2018 at 10:45 pm

I precisely wanted to thank you so much yet again. I’m not certain what I could possibly have handled without these information documented by you directly on my topic. Certainly was the fearsome case in my position, however , noticing the expert form you managed the issue forced me to weep over gladness. I will be grateful for the support and in addition believe you really know what an amazing job you’re putting in educating the rest through the use of a blog. I know that you haven’t got to know any of us.