In order to apply for a scholarship, a student needs to write an article on the topic “Resume With No Experience: Enter Workforce With Confidence” and place it on his/her blog with a tag Scholarship from Resume Writing Lab (linking to this page). Winners will receive $500 for covering college tuition.
They expect participants to express their personal vision of a successful transition from college to a job market. Creativity, original ideas, honesty, and encouraging tips will be appreciated.
This scholarship is made to encourage students to learn how to present themselves on a resume.
In order to participate, a candidate should meet certain requirements.
- It is necessary to be a US citizen who is at least 16 years old.
- Before applying, please make sure you are a full-time college student or accepted for graduate or undergraduate program.
- Any sort of minimum GPA is not required for participation.
- Both domestic and international students may enter the program.
- An article should be an original work of an applying participant and meet the deadline.
If you are eligible for a contest, please also fill out a scholarship application. We accept articles and applications written in English only. The winners will be contacted by e-mail and have to respond to it in order to accept the prize.
Application deadline: December 31, 2018
Winner announced on January 14, 2019